Sunday, 4 October 2015

Sunday's Chit-Chat: Random Favourites vol. 10

Hello ladies, 
how are you all doing? Hopefully you had a nice relaxing Sunday and are now catching up on some blog reading. If that's the case, grab yourself a cup of tea/coffee, cause I have a feeling these random favourites will be a bit longer than usual.

Firstly, I had to talk about what turned into one of the best days ever: Beautiful Bloggers MeetUp. The lovely Nika from Beautyfull Blog organised the first conference for bloggers in Slovenia that happened on Friday. Once again, huuuuugeee thanks for taking on such a project and putting so much effort in even the smallest details.
 It was a day spent with around 50 Slovenian bloggers, surrounded with yummy food & drinks, inspiring & educational lectures, amazing brands & sponsors, that ended with an insane amount of gifts. I was so overwhelmed with the amount of products we were generously given that I still can't truly wrap my head around it.
Although I did learn a bunch of new things about blogging, social media, photography, etc., I have to admit that my favourite part about the whole day was spending time & getting to know fellow bloggers and also companies that I respect & already had a pleasure of working with. It's crazy to think that people who you mainly know from the internet can make you feel completely relaxed and at home, and spending time with such an amount of people who share the same passion for something is indescribable.
Quite a few of Slovenian bloggers already wrote a separate post on the conference, so I decided to only include it here cause I don't really want to repeat everything and I also feel like I wouldn't really do the day justice. But I'll share those post with you if you're interested in reading them:
I decided to share some of the photos I took during the day and I also stole two from my fellow bloggers, one from Monika (who is the biggest sunshine in real life) and the other one from Taya's Instagram, and one from the Youngblood's Facebook page. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already saw the other four photos, and this is the easiest way to keep up with me when something like this happens (you can follow me here).
I also have to mention all the beautiful ladies in the middle photos. From left to right: Tara from The Beauty of Nail PolishAida from Lippie Hippie (I had such a lovely time meeting you in person and chatting with you), Sara from Passing Fancy (We finally got our hands on some alcohol, didn't we? :D), Ana from BeautysaurTatjana from Taya My Little Beauty World (who I absolutely adore), myself, Ana from Mad About Red (our driver of the day & I'm still hurting from laughing so much on the drive back) and Polona from UniqaPoly. I also had the chance to chat with a lot of other girls and I have to add that they were all extremely lovely.
 Now onto a few more random favourites. 
Getting a cute and functional agenda/planner in Slovenia is nearly impossible and this year I was actually thinking of purchasing some extremely overpriced ones, until I found the Ban.do shop. I opted for the gold foil one and I can't tell you just how in love with it I am. I snapped a few photos of the inside of the agenda, so I'll talk more about it down below.
Another thing that I got completely hooked on is Hay Day. Don't ask me what's so special about it cause I really don't know, but it's extremely addictive and I just remembered that I have to collect my wool and eggs.
It's also finally time for all the TV Shows season premiers and so far I've been extremely enjoying some new one: Quantico, Blindspot (probably my favourite one), Limitless and The Player. 
The honourable mentions go to Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Big Bang Theory, The Mindy Project, Bones and Scandal (I just mentioned on Twitter how I feel like no one truly understands my love toward Fitz ♥).

 And here's the inside of the Ban.do Gold foil agenda. 
I love that you have a monthly spread in the begging of each month, but that it goes into a weekly one after that. There's a ton of space to write everything down and on some days you also have these random, cute saying (like the 'first of all, you're really pretty') and ideas what you should do ('create an inspiration board'). 
Each month has also a different front page (let me just add that they're all super cute) and two pages for all the notes (I'm using that for quotes that I find & like during that month). There's also a explanation for secret codes that are spread all over the planner so that you can read them, and a page of cute stickers.
I've been really behind on Youtube videos recently, but I've been enjoying watching Casey Neistat and Shaaanxo Vlogs.
Some of my favourite music currently are Disclosure - Omen ft. Sam Smith, R. City - Locked Away ft. Adam Levine, Calvin Harris & Discipline - How Deep Is Your Love and Tori Kelly - First Heartbreak.


I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but I have a serious problem when it comes to mugs. I can't stop collecting them. In the past month I added two new ones into my collection and both of them deserved a mention. The first one is this giant (500 ml), star mug that I bought in Lesnina. This is only reserved for tea, because I would probably had a heart-attack if I decided to fill it with coffee. And the other one is the cutest Disney Minnie mug from OMV that my friend got me. 
I don't tend to talk about candles much, since I pretty much love every single one that I buy, but the Yankee Candle Midsummer's night deserves a mention since it makes your room smell like the hottest guy just had a shower in there. Speaking about hot guys, do you follow Dr. Mike on Instagram already. You can thank me later if you don't.
Lastly, I have quite a few favourite blog posts to share:

Please share your random favourites with me in the comment below.

Sanja ♥
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Ahahaha, to je skrivnost Sanja psssst :D :D naslednjič pa nazdravimo s pravim vinom, niti ne bom omenjala da sem Alessandro šampanjec že spravila v promet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, jaz sem ga tudi včeraj spila :D

      Delete
  2. Tale planer pa zgleda zelo fajn <3 Zadnjič sem v trgovini gledala Midsummer's night vosek, ker mi ima super embalažo <3 Samo mi ni nič ekstra dišal čez folijo in ga potem nisem vzela. Mu dam drugič šanso :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planer je super :) No le daj mu priložnost, meni res zelo diši :D

      Delete
  3. super objava in lepe slikce :) Hvala ti za super družbo in upam, da se vidimo kmalu :) Pa hvala za delitev objave seveda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Polona, tudi jaz upam, da se kmalu vidimo :)

      Delete
  4. Joj, sem mislila, da sem ti že pustila komentar. V glavnem, super je bilo, s tabo in Saro se je vedno fajn družit. :) Pa hvala, da si me tolikokrat linkala, haha. :)

    Za Blindspot pa sem si že rekla, da ga moram nujno pogledati, ampak nikakor mi ne uspe pogledati niti tistih, ki jih redno spremljam že od prej.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tudi s tabo, upam, da se čimprej zopet vidimo :) Malenkost, sem mogla vse polinkat :D
      Joj, pa Blindspot je res vreden ogleda veš :D

      Delete
    2. Okey, sem morala nujno pogledati Blindspot, ker si me pa spomnila nanj in omg, res je super, hvala ti. Na koncu bom postala obsedena. :D

      Delete
    3. Welcome to the dark side :D

      Delete
  5. Pa še res je, težko se najde kakšen zanimiv planer, vsaj v fizični trgovini :) xx Maja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To je pač Slovenija, izbira na minimumu :)

      Delete
  6. Hvala za delitev objave in me veseli, da ti je bilo v naši družbi všeč ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala tebi za organizacijo in vse :)

      Delete
  7. Hvala za vkljucitev moje objave! <3 Ful sem vesela, da sem vas vse spoznala. Vidve s Saro sta bli prav breath of fresh air <3,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malenkost! Tudi jaz sem vesela, da sem te spoznala. Upam, da se čimprej spet kje srečamo :)

      Delete

© Sparkle with Laughter. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig